(a) Glidr makes no guarantees about shipping time. We will attempt to stay within the specified time frames indicated on the Website; however, delays may result from occurrences, such as, without limitation, customer verification, declined credit cards, restricted items, legal prohibitions, product unavailability,
and other acts of the supernatural.
(b) In all cases risk of loss and title to the Products transfers to you, the customer, upon our tender of the Products to the courier.
(c) Address Verification. In many cases, orders that are placed with a ship to address that is not authorised by the credit card issuer are subject to shipping delays, verification emails/telephone calls and/or cancellation. Additionally, orders that are shipped to an address other than the authorised billing address are subject to shipping delays and verifications. In situations where we cannot confirm the validity of an order or we suspect fraud, the order will be cancelled.
(d) All purchasers assume all risk of loss, theft, customs seizures, clearance, duties, levies, fees, taxes, storage charges, broker fees, and the like associated with international shipments (the foregoing collectively, “International Shipping Events”), and you agree that Glidr shall not be held liable for any International Shipping Events.
- Customer must pay all shipping fees
- Customer must pay any and all taxes, duties, etc.
- If items get lost, stolen, or seized by customs, we are not accountable, and cannot give a refund or replacement, unless insured shipping is selected.
- Customer must understand their own/carry laws in their country and have proper permits where applicable
- Customer must pay all shipping fees for returns & exchanges, as well as warranty work
- Please note that we do not falsify customs documents. We will list exact items and exact values, in accordance with national and federal laws. If you believe that your items will be seized at customs when labeled appropriately, we urge you to carefully consider this.
Shipping insurance we use is provided by ShipInsure. The only things covered are loss and damage in transit. Seizure is not covered by shipping insurance. Please see full shipping insurance policy terms below.
(a) Product returns are accepted, as long as they are done within 10 days of delivery. You must obtain a Return Authorization before shipping your item back, or your return will not be accepted. To obtain a Return Authorization, please contact us at the information provided in the “contact us” section of the Website. You are responsible for shipping the item back to us in brand new, unused condition. Once we receive the item, we will issue a refund. Refunds will be issued in store credit only. We do not reimburse shipping costs. If the mistake is ours, we can generally provide you with a pre-paid return shipping label if you contact us at the information provided in the “contact us” section of the Website. We strongly recommend you insure any package being returned to us. You are responsible for the cost to insure your package. We are not liable if your return is lost, destroyed, or damaged.
(b) Exchanges are welcome as long as they are done within 20 days. You must obtain a Return Authorization number before shipping your item back or your exchange will not be accepted. To obtain a Return Authorization number, please contact us at the information provided in the “contact us” section of the Website. We strongly recommend you insure any package being returned to us. You are responsible for the cost to insure our package. We are not liable if your return is lost, destroyed, or damaged. If the item is being returned for a refund, it will be subject to a 10% restocking fee.
Shipping Insurance Policy Terms
Policy Administered by:
Online Shipping Insurance Services, Inc. DBA InsureShip
3211 Cahuenga West Suite #200
Los Angeles CA 90068
Easyship Insurance is powered by InsureShip and underwritten by The Navigators Group and The Hartford, with an A.M. Best Rating A+ “Excellent”. Easyship is not an insurance company; InsureShip handles all Easyship claims.
This coverage insures the parcel and its contents against damage or loss from any external cause while in transit to, or from, premises utilized by the insured and in care, custody, or control of the carriers. Underwriters shall be liable for the invoice value of the property lost, destroyed, or damaged. If there is no invoice, Underwriters shall be liable for the Actual Cash Value (ACV) which is replacement cost less depreciation.
This is the maximum value you can insure your item and shipping costs for.
$5,000.00 USD PER PACKAGE
Shipping fees must be included in insured value to receive reimbursement on
ITEMS NOT COVERED BY INSURANCE
- Bulk Products1
- Computer Chips
- Fine Art4
- Fresh Foods
- Live Animals
- Mobile Phones
- Memory Devices5
- Negotiable Papers6
- Precious Stones7
- Precious Metals8
- Merchandise shipped in consignment, memorandum, or approval unless shipped in fulfillment of an order or request.
FILING TIME FRAMES
Time to File: 90 Calendar Days from Date of Shipment
Lost Shipments: Wait 20 Calendar Days Domestic; 30 Calendar Days International Shipments
Damaged Shipments: Can Be Filed Immediately
Online Claim Form
Proof of Value (Sales/Purchase Invoice)
Recipient Statement of Non-Receipt or Damage
(Optional) Pictures of Damage, repair estimate, or salvage value if applicable
Failure to hold damaged property until claim is resolved will result in the claim being denied
CLAIM Processing Info
Review: 5 - 7 Business Days, add additional 3 business days if documents are requested
Payment: Will be made to the Easyship account holder
COUNTRIES NOT COVERED BY INSURANCE
- May change based on OFAC9 Embargoes
- Ivory Coast
- North Korea
Loss, damage, or non-arrival of any parcel or the contents of said parcel which is:
- Addressed, wrapped, or packed insufficiently, incorrectly or contrary to the packaging requirements of the carrier being used by the Insured
- Bears a descriptive label or packaging describing the nature of the parcel’s contents
- Any parcel containing personal goods to accommodate an employer or employee1
1Shipping goods not related to business that are personal to the employee or employer.
Loss or Damage caused by
- Changes in Temperature or Humidity
- Clean Up Costs
- Confiscation or Destruction under Customs Regulations
- Confiscation by any government or public authority
- Hostile or Warlike Action (during peace and war)
- Illegal contraband
- Illegal Transportation of Trade
- Inherent Vice10
- Latent Defect11
- Loss of Market
- Nuclear Exclusion
- Other Deterioration
- Over Acts by Insured, Associate in Interest, or Insured’s Employees, whether occurring during hours of employment or otherwise
- Remote or Consequential Loss (Arising or not arising out of peril insured against)
- Delivering the product to someone who obtains it by trick, false pretense, or other fraudulent schemes
Against loss or damage caused by or arising out of; a) hostile or warlike action in times of both peace and war, including action hindering, combating, or defending against an actual impending or expected attack; b) any weapon of combat employing atomic fission/fusion or any other radioactive force in times of both war and peace; c) insurrection, rebellion, revolution, civil war, usurped power, or action taken by government authority in hindering, combating or defending against such an occurrence, seizure or destruction under quarantine or customs regulations, confiscation by order of any government or public authority or risks of contraband or illegal transportation of trade. Nuclear Exclusion. Notwithstanding anything herein to the contrary, it is hereby understood and agreed that this policy shall not apply to any loss, damage, or expense due to or resulting from, whether directly or indirectly, nuclear reaction, radiation, or radioactive contamination, no matter what its cause. It is warranted by the insured that all parcels under this coverage will be shipped in accordance with all regulations of the carrier and amendments thereof.
The deductible, if any, shall be deducted from the amount of the claim or liability limit, whichever is less, on a “per parcel” basis and borne by the insured. The insured is responsible for (and entitled to) collecting any amount for which the carrier may be liable.
The insured must wait 20 days for domestic, 30 days for international shipments, to file for non-delivery claims. If damaged, the insured may file a notice of damage with Online Shipping Insurance Services immediately. All claims must be filed within 90 days of shipment to be honored. The insured will submit a completed Online Shipping Insurance Services claim form, copy of the original invoice to the consignee / original invoice from the shipper, whichever is applicable, a signed and dated statement from the consignee / receiving party, proof of damage if applicable and any additional documentation requested to substantiate the loss. Coverage does not include handling fees and insurance fees. All damaged property for which payment (not repair costs), or replacement costs have been made, must, on request, be returned to the Underwriters. Failure to hold the damaged property until the claim is fully resolved will result in the claim’s being denied.
The insured will have one (1) year from the date of the shipment to furnish any required and/or additional documentation requested by Online Shipping Insurance Services in order for the insured to substantiate said claim. Should the insured fail to provide the required and/or additional documentation within one (1) year from the ship date, the insured’s claim will be denied. Any covered loss will be promptly paid to the insured or their assignee after notice of loss or damage and the required documentation has been received and accepted by Underwriters in accordance with all terms and conditions of this coverage, unless property is replaced, at the option of the Underwriters, with like kind, function, and quality.
Upon payment for loss or damage, the Underwriters shall be subrogated to all the rights of the insured including whatever money may be recoverable. This payment excludes applicable deductible amounts corresponding to the claim settlement on account of said loss or damage from the carrier, or any of the carrier’s employees or agents, or from any other person or corporation whatsoever. The insured specifically covenants and agrees to aid the company in all manners possible to aid in securing reimbursement of said loss or damage. In the event the carrier admits to fraudulent activity from the carrier’s employees, the insured will take action against the carrier and not hold Online Shipping Insurance Services responsible for claims associated with said activity.
No suit, action or proceedings for the recovery of any claim under this coverage shall be sustainable in any court of law or entity unless the respective action is commenced within twelve (12) months after discovery by the insured of the issue giving rise to the claim, provided however, that said time limitation is invalid. In that case any such claim shall be void.
The insured or the Underwriters may terminate any users from this policy coverage at any time by giving fifteen (15) days written notice thereof, provided that such termination does not impact a shipment already in transit. Mailed or emailed notice of cancellation sent to the insured at the last known address shall be deemed sufficient compliance with the conditions of this clause on the part of the Underwriters.
Easyship Insurance - Fraud Policy
By purchasing Easyship Insurance, you certify that all information provided is accurate and truthful. Any fraudulent claim will make the shipper and/or consignee liable for prosecution for mail fraud under federal crime code.
- Bulk Shipments: Items shipped without packaging in large quantities loaded directly into a transport’s container. *Example: Gravel, Pellets, Seeds, Gasoline.
- Cotton: Cotton in its raw/unprocessed form
- Cash-in-Transit: Banknotes, coins, credit cards
- Fine Art: One-of-a-Kind paintings, sculptures, drawings
- Memory Devices: Solid State Hard Drives, Hard Disk Drives, Computer Memory, SD Cards
- Negotiable Papers: Checks, Promissory Notes, Bills of Exchange
- Precious Stones: Loose diamonds, ruby, sapphire, emeralds, not mounted or fixed in jewelry items
- Precious Metals: Valuable metals such as gold, silver, platinum and palladium Exclusion doesn’t apply to jewelry
- OFAC: Office of Foreign Asset Control: https://www.treasury.gov/resource-center/sanctions/Programs/Pages/Programs.aspx
- Inherent Vice: A quality in property that causes it to deteriorate, damage or destroy itself
- Latent Defect: Hidden defect in item and/or workmanship that may cause failure or malfunction which is not discoverable through general inspection